Free Informational Webinar
Tuesday, Feb. 27
12:00-1:00 PM (EST)
Learn more about the Professional Science Master’s (PSM) degree in Digital Curation from SILS Professor and PSM Director Helen Tibbo.
As enterprises struggle with how to utilize, leverage, and preserve their digital assets, they need experts who can manage those assets, reducing risks and maximizing value.
You can become a leader in this emerging field with the Professional Science Master’s (PSM) degree in Digital Curation at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- First master’s degree in the nation focused on digital curation
- 100% online
- Developed at UNC-Chapel Hill, an international leader in digital curation and data management
- Designed with working professionals in mind
- Comprehensive, project-oriented curriculum will enable students to acquire the core skills, knowledge, and competencies for ensuring the longevity, authenticity, discoverability, and usability of digital assets.
- Students will apply their knowledge through an internship or practicum that can be completed in partnership with their current employer or at another enterprise with digital asset needs.